Get paid for completing online
surveys. UK businesses spend millions of pounds marketing each year. A key part of this is market research and asking
consumers their views and opinions on products and brands via online
surveys. As a reward for completing
these online surveys, companies are willing to pay people for their time
spent. Payment can be in the form of either
cash, vouchers (such as High street or Amazon etc.) or even in prizes.
The amount you get paid for
completing online surveys varies considerably from just a few pence to several
pounds. The main factor usually depends
upon how long it will take to complete the survey. A good thing with surveys is that you can fill
them in whenever you have a bit of free time in order to earn a bit of extra cash.
Things to look out for when considering completing
online surveys for cash are:
- Check that the company or website offering the surveys
are reputable – this can be achieved by checking out some of the online paid
survey forums to see what other people are saying about particular surveys and which ones they
have found the best.
- Check the £ threshold limit (if any) that needs to be
reached before you get paid. Some
companies for example will not pay out until you have completed say £25 worth of
- Check when and how you will be paid (BACS, Paypal, or cheque)
and that the payment method is suitable to you.
- Try and choose surveys that you have knowledge or
interest in as it will make the process more interesting and you are likely to
complete them quicker.
- Check which currency you will get paid in – ideally you
are likely to want to get paid in sterling pounds £ rather than US $
- Sign up to at least three different survey sites to maximize the number of surveys that are available to you and to increase the amount of money you earn.
So what are you waiting for? with literally thousands of online paid surveys to
complete in the UK then why not start a survey now.